or do you know someone age 16 to 21
great potential who has dropped out or completed school
and is not working? Or is only working some of the
ODOSY assists youth to obtain a GED,
find a job,
pursue training, college, the military
or whatever they would like to do... not
only obtain a job, but start a career!
There is NO
COST for this career training for QUALIFIED
Cape May County youth .
ODOSY (Opening Doors
for Out-of-School Youth) is funded by
May Workforce Investment Board and has been in operation
ODOSY is a government-funded
program, which means that if you qualify,
services will be provided at no cost to you!
ODOSY’s staff will help you to learn if you qualify.
Some of the services
ODOSY provides include:
- Support for GED classes or online GED study
- One-on-one or group tutoring
- Paying for GED
testing and, if necessary, retesting.
- Transportation assistance
- Helping you to identify and address any social
and personal needs that could present a barrier to
success. This could include transportation,
childcare, clothing or other needs.
- Career exploration - helping you to identify
your skills and interests and matching them to the
right job for you.
- For those with little work experience, or who
are unsure what job is right for them, we provide
PAID Work Experience! Earn while you learn about
work and gain valuable experience.
- Help finding and applying for jobs
- Work readiness training – we help you develop
your skills so once you find the right job, you can
- Informative and fun presentations from local
employers, training providers, services and
- Help applying for job training, college or the
And more… Come find
out how ODOSY’S qualified professional staff
can help you reach your goals!
Are you a youth in school
or an adult job seeker?